Monday, 27 December 2010

A lil' trip to the local garden centre



I love the simple pleasures in life, just a lazy sunny Sunday with my dad and my brother's family to the teenee tiny local garden centre. We all tend to forget from time to time especially for those of us who live and work in the city that nature plays a significant part in our happiness; the kind of happiness that makes our blood flow with serenity(not the Walt Disney kind), and gentle smiles peak through the corner of our mouths willingly. Just the hour there took me back to my days of living in the antipodean where garden centres can be just as big and popular as shopping centres... with tea rooms to boot!

The splendor in shapes and sizes and the sheer magnificence in color of the tropical flora and fauna never fails to impress me. Here are just a small bundle of treats for your eyes only :)

No comments:

Post a Comment