Friday, 4 February 2011

Here I've gone and done it


I've just uploaded some samples of my new picture cards here with images of photography around Paris and France taken throughout last year – they'll be up for sale in my shop very soon(but they are now!). Made in standard size business cards with enough space at the back for writing little cheeky notes to send with ones gifts, or punch a hole at the top, loop a ribbon through it and turn it into a book-mark! They're suppose to mimic vintage souvenir cards back in the old days when you can get them in a pack nicely wrapped together. So, I guess this is my attempt to revive 'em. You can still find vintage ones in bric-a-brac stalls, antique markets etc so if you're curious about what they may look like so keep your eyes open. Some avid collectors love 'em just like others do with stamps.

Until then x

No comments:

Post a Comment